Kick Media understands how to analyze and interpret media research data and apply it strategically in the media planning and buying process. The following essential media measurement and research tools ensure targeting the proper audiences with the greatest efficiencies:
- Numeris Television and Radio Ratings – provides programming and ratings for measured broadcast media, as well demographic data for media vendors.
- Numeris RTS – match defined target audiences to most appropriate media vehicles.
- Canadian Out-of-Home Measurement Bureau (COMB) – provides measurement of Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising audiences.
- Print Measurement Bureau (PMB) – study for single-source data on print readership, non-print media exposure, product usage and lifestyles
- Newspaper Audience Databank (NADbank) – in-depth marketing information to assist in the buying and selling of newspaper advertising in Canada
- ComScore Media Metrix – provides online behaviour and audience measurement
- Canadian Community Newspaper Database (COMbase) – source of title-specific, market-by-market audience numbers in Canada for both daily and community newspapers